My best friend did this on her blog and so I thought I would join in. Feel free to participate on your blog too! Here are some lovely little randoms about yours truly.
1. I am deathly afraid of spiders. Sometimes I shake my clothes out in the morning to make sure there isn’t one in there.
2. I am addicted to coffee. For serious. One morning the Keurig wouldn’t work and I was on the verge of an all out breakdown.
3. I don’t really care about make-up. I know some people love it but if I had a clear face I probably wouldn’t even wear any.
4. I’ve realized just how unflexible I’ve become. I used to be a human gumby. Jumping and doing the splits. I tried to do a backstand the other day to impress Landon and my arms couldn’t even push me up into position. Pathetic.
5. I love riding roller coasters. I love that feeling you get in your tummy when you go down big hills. My favorite roller coaster of all time was the Incredible Hulk Coaster at Universal Studios. Talk about a thrill.
6. Just three years ago I swore I would never use text messaging. Now my thumbs are hard at work each day.
7. I listen to KLove about 95% of the time now. It’s the Christian radio station and it gives me so much hope.
8. I use post-it notes at work. A lot.
9. Reading books makes me feel good about myself. Watching mindless TV does not.
10. My favorite foods are cheesecake and cheetos and french fries. After 33 years of eating like shit it’s finally starting to catch up with me.
11. My most unfavorite chore is laundry. I don’t like folding clothes and hanging them up.
12. I was so excited to finally have a playroom for the boys. But they don’t even use it that much.
13. I have never taken out the trash since Naaman and I got married.
14. Sonic is probably my favorite fast food restaurant. And guess what? They brought back corndogs. I’d like to think my blog post on the matter helped.
15. It has been nearly five years since Naaman and I have been on a vacation alone together. We are really starting to get the itch to go somewhere to reconnect. Five years is much too long.
16. I chew my nails and cuticles. It’s a habit I’ve never been able to break.
17. I love snow skiing although I rarely get to go. I can ski blue and black hills and not fall on my ass.
18. I miss playing the French horn. I was damn good at it. First chair in the state of Missouri TWICE. Now I doubt I could even play one note.
19. I just finished watching Friday Night Lights on Netflix and became obsessed with it. Next I tried to watch Vampire Diaries and had to turn it off. The acting was utterly horrifying after watching such a good series.
20. I can’t stand drinking water. I have to force myself.
21. I used to dress like a slut in college. Now that I look back, I’m just sickened at what my wardrobe was.
22. The breastfeeding vs. bottle feeding war really gets my blood boiling. As a mother who bottle fed one baby and breastfed the other, I know for certain that it does not matter how you get them fed (with the exception of third world countries w/o clean water). It’s all about LOVING your children. Boob or bottle. Can’t we all just get along?
23. I hold pencils and pens wrong. My thumb sticks out when I write.
24. If I had a boatload of money I would give some of it to a no-kill animal shelter. I have a big heart for animals.
25. I once called one of those 1-800 numbers to speak to a pychic. They said someone important would come into my life whose name started with the letter ”F”. Still waiting for that . . .
And there you have it! 25 random factoids about me