This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of DairyPure Milk. All opinions are 100% mine.
The holidays are upon us and everyone is looking for great recipes to put everyone in the Christmas spirit! I don’t know about you but I love to create recipes that my family will love and I’ve found some great options with one of my favorite treats – candy canes! Here are just some ideas I found on pinterest and can even be used as gifts or at your holiday parties!
Who doesn’t love rice krispie treats? I love this fun twist on a family favorite. Thanks to Essentially Eclectic for this awesome option to use candy canes!
Mmmm, fudge. Wrap this up to create a yummy, homemade gift for friends and family! Thanks to Shugary Sweets for the recipe!
I happen to LOVE things I can make in our blender. This is sure to impress for a holiday party. I know I’ll be serving these for our annual holiday dinner! I bet the kids will love them too! Thanks to I Wash You Dry for the scrumptious take on a milkshake! I create shakes all the time. And when I do I always use DairyPure milk because of their 5 Point Purity Promise! Check out DairyPure on Facebook!
- No artificial growth hormones (note: this point requires the following legal copy – “No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from cows treated with the artificial growth hormone rbST and non‐rbST‐treated cows.”)
- All milk is tested for antibiotics
- Continuously quality tested to ensure purity
- Only from cows fed a healthy diet
- Cold shipped fresh from your local dairy
Okay, how cute are these candy cane pops! Your kids will surely get a kick out of these and I’m sure they’d make a great gift too
I hope these candy cane recipes will inspire you to get creative in the kitchen this holiday season!