This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of DairyPure Milk. All opinions are 100% mine.
The holidays are upon us and everyone is looking for great recipes to put everyone in the Christmas spirit! I don’t know about you but I love to create recipes that my family will love and I’ve found some great options with one of my favorite treats – candy canes! Here are just some ideas I found on pinterest and can even be used as gifts or at your holiday parties!
Candy Cane Rice Krispie Treats
Who doesn’t love rice krispie treats? I love this fun twist on a family favorite. Thanks to Essentially Eclectic for this awesome option to use candy canes!
Mmmm, fudge. Wrap this up to create a yummy, homemade gift for friends and family! Thanks to Shugary Sweets for the recipe!
I happen to LOVE things I can make in our blender. This is sure to impress for a holiday party. I know I’ll be serving these for our annual holiday dinner! I bet the kids will love them too! Thanks to I Wash You Dry for the scrumptious take on a milkshake! I create shakes all the time. And when I do I always use DairyPure milk because of their 5 Point Purity Promise! Check out DairyPure on Facebook!
- No artificial growth hormones (note: this point requires the following legal copy – “No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from cows treated with the artificial growth hormone rbST and non‐rbST‐treated cows.”)
- All milk is tested for antibiotics
- Continuously quality tested to ensure purity
- Only from cows fed a healthy diet
- Cold shipped fresh from your local dairy
I encourage you to Learn more about DairyPure. And you can always find more DairyPure Recipe inspiration on Pinterest!
Okay, how cute are these candy cane pops! Your kids will surely get a kick out of these and I’m sure they’d make a great gift too
I hope these candy cane recipes will inspire you to get creative in the kitchen this holiday season!
Leave a Reply