Mondays, man. Am I right? Especially the Monday after a long holiday weekend! It’s not easy to jump back in.
Since Mondays are kind of a tough day for pretty much everyone I know – I’ve decided to start posting a “Happy List” each Monday. It seems like a fun way to lift my spirits. Maybe it will for you too if you like something I post. Remember, I am trying to focus on the positive and be grateful for all the happy things in my life (there are many!). It’s just a healthier way to live and I’m learning to think more positively each day.
1) We’ve all heard of the Elf on a Shelf phenomenon. While I think that it’s totally a fun idea and enjoy seeing my friends’ awesome ideas we just never tried it out. I recently ran across the Kindness Elves and I am LOVING this idea! While the official Kindness Elves are already out of stock you can find many options on Etsy! I think we will definitely be trying this!
2) Have you guys heard of LulaRoe? I was first introduced to this unique brand of clothing on Instagram. I kept seeing photos of my friends in cute dresses, skirts, leggings, and shirts. I went to their website to find out it is made up of individual distributors who have clothing parties. My neighbor hosted one and I got to shop LulaRoe at her house. I was hooked from there. I have purchased quite a few pieces and they are so flattering as well as comfy! I always get compliments when I wear their pieces.
3) I recently found Scott Stabile on Facebook. He posts inspirational quotes and every time I see one I’m like – YES! He gets it! I have found so much hope in his writing.
4) If you need glasses Zenni Optical is amazing. I hesitantly ordered glasses online for the first time. I was skeptical because their prices are pretty low. But the glasses are high-quality and I get compliments on their style all the time! These translucent ones are my fave.
5) My love for ALDI is still going strong. I try new items each time I go! On Thanksgiving we served Winking Owl Moscato. It was crisp and delicious! Naaman even liked this one! And at $2.89 a bottle – stock up to enjoy by the fire on those cold winter nights 🙂
Happy Monday, friends!
Leave a Reply