This week on the happy list . . .
- 16 Things You Need to Say Goodbye to in 2016: If you read anything this week – let it be this! So good and I relate to so many of them!
- Peanut Butter Pie: I mean, does it need an explanation? I am sooo making this!
- Why is My Daughter Aggressive at Home and an Angel Everywhere Else?: Another great article that I relate to very much.
- The Compassionate Replacement of Painful Thoughts: If you have negative thoughts about your past you need to read this!
- Crossmill Bookshelves: I could not be more excited about this! Four of these beautiful bookshelves are on their way to me! It’s my Christmas present to myself from all the blog work I’ve done 🙂 We are turning our formal dining into our study/office and this will help so much with storage and to “beautify” the space!